The John Reid Memorial Scholarship Society would like to thank St. Albert Source for Sports for their $300.00 donation.
2019 Scholarship winner - Curtis Peck
- Canadian citizen
- Alberta resident
- Played Bantam AAA hockey for St. Albert after the 2004-05 Season
- Played hockey in St. Albert for a minimum of 3 years
- Good academic performance in grade 12 (upgrading not eligible)
- Leadership qualities
- Community involvement
- May receive scholarship only once
- Copy of High School transcript and current post secondary performance
- Verification of full time attendance ( minimum of 4 fulltime classes)
- Details of other scholarships that have been awarded
- 2 letters of reference ( teachers, coaches, members of the community)
- Accolades and lists of scholastic, athletic and community awards/activities
- A short paper < 250 words of what playing Bantam AAA hockey in St. Albert meant to me, future plans and financial obligations of those plans.
- Applications must be received by January 6, 2019
- At least 2 persons not related to any applicants from John Reid Memorial Tournament Society Board plus 1 member of the Reid family.
- $1000 annually to be awarded at the John Reid Memorial Tournament Opening Ceremonies
- Starting with 2008-2009 academic year (played Bantam AAA after 2004-05 season)
Download Application here
Scholarship Recipient will be announced at the 2019 JRMT Opening Ceremonies on Thursday, January 17 , 2019 at 7:15 PM at the Go Auto Arena, St. Albert
**Donations to ensure the continuity of this scholarship would be gratefully received by the John Reid Memorial Tournament Society**